Hello! You might be wondering why I would want to start a blog. I had a perfectly good site through Shutterfly, where I shared pictures of our beautiful little girl. It worked well, but I decided I wanted to do something more.
There are so many times during my busy days as a mom, when something happens and I think "I need to write that down!". Memories that we make as a family, milestones that E reaches, a new recipe that I try that Hubby gives a thumbs-up to. I'm not good at writing stuff down, this is evident from all of the times when I forget to get something at the grocery store or to pack something when we go away.
I need a place where I can go to record all of these occasions that is available at the push of a button, either on my laptop or with my fancy new iPhone. :)
So that is why I've started this blog. And I'm happy to share it with close friends and family. Maybe you won't want to read it, maybe you will. Who knows? But it will be here for me to look back on and smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment